The Jefferson Food Pantry is a success thanks to our generous community. If you would like to help, below are some ways you can support our community through the Jefferson Food Pantry:
- Monetary donations can make a huge impact. For each $1 donation, we can purchase at least 3 meals! Cash and check donations can be dropped off at our food pantry on Monday / Thursday from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Food donations are always appreciated. We are able to receive non-expired, unopened grocery items.
- Hygiene, baby, and paper/household disposable/cleaning items are also appreciated.
- “Plant an extra row” in your garden and donate the harvest to our pantry.
- Assemble “Birthday Bags” for our guests when they have a special celebration! Learn more here.